Friday, January 27, 2006

Paphiopedilum primulinum v. flavum

i've been reading the orchid thief and decided to try my hand at them again. the ones i've gotten in the past have always been from the plant section of hardware stores and have always died. huge surprise there. this time i did some research to find one that might be easy to start with and bought it from a mail order grower, bloomfield orchids. the man there was very sweet and pointed me right to the one i knew i'd already chosen, Paph primulinum v. flavum. she's quite beautiful. maybe i'll chronicle my care of her here.



i also joined the american orchid society last week and as part of my membership they'll send me a flowering size plant as well. so i've started myself a little collection.

i might have a small problem...

No comments: